WHERE WE ARE
Thanks to its strategic location in proximity of the Valmontone highway exit, the Fashion Hotel represents an ideal solution for business travellers, families and tourists, who want to visit the Rainbow Magicland Amusement Park and do some shopping at the Valmontone Outlet, the most visited outlet in Italy.
Valmontone and its neighbouring towns moreover offer different solutions for pleasant open-air strolls, as well as for sightseeing, like the renowned Doria Pamphili Palace, for example.
The hotel staff at the reception will be glad to provide you tourist information.
Distances from the Fashion Hotel:
• Valmontone train station: 0,5 miles/0.8 km
• Valmontone town center: 1 mile/1.5 km
• Rainbow Magicland Amusement Park: 1.3 miles/2 km
• Valmontone Outlet: 1.3 miles/2 km
• Rome city center (Termini central station): 30 miles/44 km
• Rome South: 12 miles/18 km
• Rome • Ciampino Airport (CIA): 28 miles/39 km
• Rome • Fiumicino Airport (FCO): about 50 miles/69 km
• Civitavecchia Port: 80 miles/118 Km
• Fun: we are just 2 Km from the amusements' park Rainbow Magicland
• Shopping: 2 Km from factory outlet Fashion District and 50 km from Castel Romano Designer Outlet
• Golf: in Fiuggi (about 30 minutes by car) is the Fiuggi Golf Club
• Culture: Rome city center/Vatican City (about 30 minutes) guided tours;
- Roman Castles (about 20 minutes)
- The aqua parc Zoomarine in Torvaianica (about 35 minutes)
- Tivoli: Villa D'este and Villa Adriana (about 20 minutes)
- The Cistercian abbeys of Lazio region
- Anagni: Medieval Complex, Hall of the Slap, Cathedral with esoteric symbolism.
- Valmontone: the Doria Pamphili Palace
- The Park of Circeo and the Pontine Islands.
- Explora, Children's Museum in Rome.